Full Program Registration Details
(Athlete Programs At the Bottom of the Page)
For a visual representation of the registration process - see the flow chart here
Full Program Racers (U6, U8, U10, U12, U14, U16, U19) Registration is Made up of Several Mandatory Components Which Are:
1. Sunridge Family Membership including fundraising event tickets (One Per Family)
2. Alberta Alpine Fee (One per racer)
3. Program Registration Fee (One Per Racer) - This is the GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE Options - Includes:
- Local Training and all additional mountain camps as per the Program Guide and Calendars
- Note: U6, U8, U10 and U12 race entry fees are included in the program registration fee
- U14+, race entry fees are extra.
- YOUR Bingo and/or volunteer commitments associated with your Package Choice (GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE) + 1 Casino Volunteer Shift/Family (Click Here For The Full Volunteer Commitment Guide)
Optional Add ons include:
1. U6, U8, U10, Mountain Camps (November and March)
2. U8, U10, U12 Dryland Training Options
3. U12 PACE Package
4. U14 PACE and U14 Speed Packages
5. U16-19 Mountain Training Package
6. U12-19 Panorama Christmas Camp
7. U14-19 Panorama Early Season Camp
Click the Athlete Programs below to see more details on these great add ons.
Registration is not considered complete until the racer information form is complete, This form is sent upon payment as part of your emailed receipt.
Please be aware that for the U12 and up programs the official schedule from Alberta Alpine has not been released. There may be some changes to event dates and/or locations.
If any of the following disclaimers apply to your registration please contact the registrar by email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to completing your registration!
-If you are registering more than three racers please contact the Registrar.